Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stars Sparkle ~ Necklace and Earring Set



Hi! Welcome to my new space to showcase some of my handmade jewelry. I wanted to share one of my favorite beaded pieces I've created from my collection of beads.

This is a necklace/earring set I created in earthy tones using jasper, a natural stone for the stars, fresh water pearls, czech beads, and sterling silver accents throughout the piece. Each dangle has been painstakingly wire~wrapped by hand using sterling silver wire and is completely secure. Although the clasp is not visible in this picture, it is adjustable from 16" to 18" so is nice for different necklines.

I will try to share some more of my beadwork in the next few days. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Will the jewelry be for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good question. I'm still in the process of organizing all of the details, such as which venue would be best suited for my work. Any suggestions would be very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you over from your paper perfections and you are very multi-talented - Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your other creations! This set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous..I love making jewelry too. Wire wrapping is the funnest huh? This set is just lovely..were do you find the energy ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Michelle. Your talent amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all of your kind comments. :) It's fun sharing another one of my interests with you.

    ReplyDelete